We have urgent care appointments available for those situations that are not life-threatening but still require prompt attention. If you feel like an urgent care appointment is necessary for your pet, please call our office and we will arrange a time at which they can be seen.
We see pets for any of the following crises requiring urgent attention:
- Critical injuries or trauma (car accident, broken bone, animal attack)
- Diarrhea or vomiting that continues for long periods of time
- Excessive bleeding
- Fever, shock, or depression
- Severe pain, collapse, or more than one seizure within 24 hours
- Trouble breathing or continual coughing
If you think your pet may have ingested poisonous items and our office is not currently open, we advise you to call the American Association of Poison Control Centers at 1-800-222-1222 for assistance.